Complaints Resolution Procedure
• Users have the right to submit their complaints to the Customer Service Team related to their service, provided that the date of filing the complaint shall not exceed 60 days from the date of the incident in question or from the issuance of the objectionable invoice, unless the user is not aware of the invoice or the date of the incident at the time.
• When a complaint has been filed, it will be processed within a period not exceeding five days.
• The customer will be provided with a reference number for his complaint, and the expected period of processing through Short-text message, electronic mail or phone call.
• The customer will be provided with a written response to his complaint via Short-text message, electronic mail or phone call.
• You can submit your appeal and follow-up through all channels of the company, known as follows:
Customer Care Center
Head Office: 2134 Uthman Ibn Affan Branch Rd